Paneer Tikka recipe
Tandoori Paneer Tikka
A north Indian favorite dish for veggies I’m going to present to you the best way of making Tandoori Paneer Tikka at home in the oven. Paneer tikka the best dry recipe and healthy as well, I liked it very much.
A proper Paneer Tikka in the oven which is mouth-watering & easy to make. The only thing you need is a proper oven & yae yea soft pieces of Paneer. another recipe from chicken-e-pandit.
Paneer Tikka Masala
Cooking Time:- 25 min.
Preparation Time:-10 min
For 3 to 4 people.
- Paneer cubes (cottage cheese) 250gms to 300gms.
- Medium size 2 Onions (cut into cubes)
- Capsicum (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 Large tomatoes (cut into cubes)
- Chopped Coriander & Lemon juice for the topping.
- 2 Tablespoon of mustard oil
- 2 Tablespoon of Ginger Garlic paste.
- 1/2 cup yogurt.
- 1 spoon Red Chilli powder.
- Chaat Masala.
- Small ½ of Garam Masala.
- Crushed Kasuri Methi.
- Salt to taste.
How to make paneer tikka
- For marination: Mix all the ingredients in a marinating bowl & add Paneer to it. Coat well the Paneer with masala & set aside for at least 45 min to 1 hour. Pinch of baking soda in it so that it becomes fluffy.
- Oven preparation: Preheat oven at 180 C for 15 minutes before cooking. Place cooking each over a coating pan and set aside.
- You can put paneer cubes with onion, capsicum, tomato one by one in a skewer. Make 3 to 4 skewers.
- Put the skewers on the cooking each & bake for 20 minutes turning once halfway. After 20 minutes switch on the broiler and broil for 3 minutes till the paneer gets golden brown on the surface.
- Now remove the costing pan with the skewers out of the oven. [You need to be careful while taking out as paneer is soft.]
- Place it on a plate, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves, and squeeze lemon juice & serve hot with chopped onion.
- Full your tummy with delicious Paneer Tikka.
you can also try this- Paneer Methi Chaman