Fish fingers cooking method in the home
Kids will love this homemade version of fish fingers, easy to cook and tasty to eat. Enjoy your weekends with fish fingers.
See Fish – 1/2 kg
Lemon juice – 1/2 (half).
Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tsp
Salt according to your taste
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
All-purpose flour/Maida – 2 to 4 Tsp
Method how to cook fish finger
1. Cut the fish to finger size pieces
2. To that mix lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt & pepper powder and rest for 10 minutes.
3. Add egg and flour. Mix well to coat all over the pieces.
4. Let it marinate for 30 minutes
5. Roll in bread crumbs and deep fry till it turns in golden brown color.
Served with crunchy potato wedges
These chunky wedges can be cooked alongside the fish fingers. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cut 4 baking potatoes into wedges, then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle over 1 tsp smoked paprika and 1 tsp olive oil, season, then bake for 30 minutes.