Egg Curry Recipe
Egg curry is a simple recipe with some basic ingredients and egg curry is commonly made when you have to eat rice, fried rice, etc. another recipe from chicken-e-pandit.
In India, most of the people called it anda curry, anda is called egg… funny but the fact is fact.
Use of Maggi Masala
I cooked egg curry in some different styles by adding Maggie Masala powered in it When you cook egg curry recipe curry’s taste should be different from Chicken Curry and Mutton Curry. So, I started to add Maggie masala into it and trust me its taste is so amazing you will definitely love it.
Egg Maggi recipe I liked this flavor of Maggi very much cook egg curry in the same style make some more curry and than after add one packed Maggie in it. You will love it.
The egg is very healthy with full of proteins and nutrients in it. It should be included in our diet everyday especially in winters, Eggs make you warm from inside. You can take one or two eggs daily it depends on you whether you can take it with milk or any other way.
How to Make Anda curry
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- 2 bay leaf
- 1.5-inch cinnamon stick
- 5 cloves
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon garam masala powder
- half cup tomato puree
- 1.5 cup of water
- salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
How to Make Egg Curry
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the mustard seeds, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom just until fragrant. Be careful not to scorch them.
- Add the onions and fry until lightly browned 6-8 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, chile peppers, garam masala, coriander, turmeric, ground fennel, curry leaves, and Kashmiri chili powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and ketchup and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the coconut milk and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cilantro. Carefully add the eggs, cut-side up, and simmer uncovered for another 3-4 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with your choice of naan, chapati, paratha, bhakri, rice, pulao or biryani.