Benefits of amla and things to know
|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Making time||5 minutes|
|Occasion||lunch,dinner any time|
|Health benefits||Hair growth, Good for brain|
Amla chutney recipe
Amla chutney is the blessed berry of winter full of Vitamin C. A healthy fruit for Lungs, Hair & growing power for your health. A good add on for office Lunch Box & Lunch at home, an easy Chutney which takes no time for making our health.
Coriander chutney with Amla
coriander chutney with amla is very tasty and full of vitamins recipe, it can take hardly 10 min to preparation and making. I preferred chutney with my normal meal, like some time with Roti sabzi and chutney, Some time Dal fry Rice and chutney, also with Fried rice. Its your choice but I can assure you one thing you can liked it with any meal.
|Lemon Juice||2 tps|
How to make Coriander chutney with Amla
- In the Grinder Add small pieces Amla, Garlic, Coriander Leaves, Jeera, Green Chilies, Pinch of Hing & Grind well to make fine paste.
- Add water to bring consistency in the paste.
- Mix well, squeeze half Lemon & Salt to Taste & mix well.
- You may blend again for mixing.
- Transfer the Chutney in to bowl & add ½ Tsp of Mustard Oil in it, Mix well.
Yummy health can be served in your families plate now with Rice & Dal in afternoon.