Health and Cooking things about chicken roll
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|Total Fat||3.7 g|
This chicken roll is very Popular in all over the India but most loved in Delhi. This is available in almost all Fast food shop with different types of filling, this pan rolls are almost similar to Chinese egg rolls but instead of using the wrappers a thin pan cake is used, inside filling you can make according to your preference. I used chicken filling because I like it very much. For making this Malabar chicken roll you have to make the crepes first, then fill it with prepared filling, then fold. After that dip in to egg white, then roll on to bread crumbs and deep fry, the recipe seems little long but this is so easy to make.
Ingredients for Chapatti
|1 cup Whole Wheat Flour|
|Sunflower Oil , for kneading|
|Salt , to taste|
|Sunflower Oil , to roast the parathas|
|200 grams Chicken breasts , cut into thin strips|
|1/4 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)|
|2 tablespoons Tandoori masala|
|1 tablespoon Lemon juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)|
|Salt , to taste|
|1 teaspoon Ginger , finely chopped|
|1/2 cup Pickled onions|
|Chaat Masala Powder , to sprinkle|
|2 Whole Eggs , beaten|
How to make chicken roll step by step.
- Making of chicken roll first of all we have to prepare marinate for the chicken.
- Take a large bawl put Chicken Keema or messed chicken, Tandoori masala, Salt, Chili powder, Turmeric, ginger garlic paste and mix well. Cover and set aside in refrigerator to marinate for min 2 hours.
- If you are not using Chicken keema recipe(cooked) then follow the steps.
- Take a fry pan on a medium flame put 2 tsp oil and fry marinate chicken properly average time take to cook is 10-15 minutes.
- When cooked remove from heat and add butter not much just for good flavor and put it in side.
- Put Tawa on medium flame and Make a large chapatti for roll if you like to add Egg you can add now on chapatti make it like omelette also add some salt to taste.
- Now put chapatti in large plate and put chicken masala or Chicken Keema in it.
- Add tomato sauce, green chili sauce, Momos red sauce(for extra spicy) Chopped onion, and some lemon juice on it.
- Your Roll is ready to eat enjoy it.