All chicken recipes cooking method available.
Chicken curry with coconut milk
Thin is nothing more delicious than a yummy Chicken with a mixture of Indian spices.
Chicken Curry With reacted coconut.
Chicken ( 1kg)
Onion – 2 big size
Tomato – 2 big size
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Cumin seed – ½ tsp
Red chili powder – 2 tsp
Coriander powder- 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste
Lemon juice – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Grated coconut – 5 to 6 tsp
Peels onions, samba onion – 4
Curry leaves – 9 to 10 leaves
Dry red chilly – 4 pepper
Fennel seed – 1 tsp
Whole grain masala- 2cinnamon, 5 cloves, 4 cardamoms
Method to cook (how to make chicken curry )
- Wash and cut the chicken in small pieces.
- Take deep bowl mix chilly powder turmeric salt garam masala, ginger, and garlic paste, lemon juice and make a paste.
- Add chicken pieces and marinate will with a pinch of soda powder for 2 hrs.
- Now heat oil in a Kadai and fry the ingredient under to grind on a medium flame for about one minute or until it turns brown & gives out a good aroma grind it in a fine paste after cooling.
- Now heat oil in a Kadai add cumin seeds and curry leaves and let it splutter.
- Add onions and fry for few minutes till it browns add ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell vanishes.
- Now add tomato paste and sauté well add coconut paste, salt to taste and chicken masala.
- Add the marinated chicken and fry it 2 minutes, add require a quantity of water, cover and cook for 15minutes at least or until the chicken is cooked simmer for few minutes till oil floats on top.
Garnish with coriander leaves and split chilies.
The roasted and grind the mixture to make special chicken for your guests to make then happy easily and goodwill for you