Egg bhurji recipe
Egg Bhurji recipe is simplest and healthiest breakfast dish. It contains protein and vitamins that can make you day healthy and fresh if you take this recipe in breakfast. You can serve it with bread, make toste of 2 bread and Bhurji of 2 eggs and enjoy it.
‘Anda Bhurji’ or “ande ki bhurji’ are something I know a lot of Indians called this recipe name. It’s the easiest meal (mostly served in breakfast). You need one fry pan and 5 minutes to prepare and cook it. But my story is different with this recipe… I preferred this recipe in dinner with my regular meal. Sometime like Roti sabji and egg bhurji, sometime Dal Fry , Roti and egg bhurji. Also try in my style. When I was in hostel me and my friend used to make egg bhurji together, because things like chopping the onions, beating the eggs, sprinkling the spices doing together was fun. Taking a break whilst studying for our exams and rustling up the eggs with crusty toast to satisfy our hunger pangs was the perfect excuse to take ourselves away from all that boring book knowledge.
|Vegetable oil||1/4 cup|
|Garam masala||1 teaspoon|
|Ground coriander||1 teaspoon|
|Maggi masala||1 Packet|
|Finely chopped onion||1/2 cup|
|Green chili peppers||2 sliced|
How to make egg bhurji
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl.
- Add salt, turmeric and chili powder.
- Also add pepper powder, garam masala powder. Beat with a fork or beater for 1-2 mins lightly.
- Heat oil plus butter in a pan.
- Once pan is hot add onion and saute for a minute.
- Add ginger and stir nicely.
- Saute until ginger leaves aroma.
- Once the onion changes color to light brown.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Cover and cook until tomatoes soften. Keep stirring in between.
- Now pour the beaten eggs.
- Time to add coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Once the eggs starts thickening keep stirring the spatula all over.
- Keep stirring and the eggs would cook soon. Finally add the grated cheese.
- Stir the bhurji until they are light brown in color.